Sunday, January 9, 2011

great times

So my sister and her family got to come out
in December for Christmas. We had lots of
fun spending time with them. Sorry i didn't take a lot
of pictures. I was super excited to meet my new nephew
name Grayson for the first time. And I was glad that I got to
see tucker to I can't belivie he is already 2 years old. Time fly so fast.
So here so cute pics hope you like them.
Me and tucker
Tucker
Me and Britni
Grayson
Tucker and Courtni



Sorry about the writing I had some difficulties.
Just Want to thanks the Watkins for coming out and spending
time with us. Sorry i didn't get a pictures of Nate. Thanks a again
can't wait to see you guys again love you!



1 comment:

Britni said...

We had lots of fun, too Mei! We miss you already and can't wait to see you again!